Monday, September 28, 2015

Old Schoolhouse Antique Mall


 I try to make a stop in Washington, La a couple times a year.  It's right off I-49 just six miles north of Opelousas and the town is an antique shoppers dream.  The former high school houses a 40,000 square feet antique mall and Front Street is home to many more.  You will not be disappointed by taking this detour!

Exterior
Here are a few of the goodies I spotted while there earlier this month.

Mid-century candle sticks 

Only thing I walked away with was this pitcher from the 1960's.
Found this adorable butter dish on main street at one of the many other shoppes.
Out of my price range but so cute!
This Art Deco light fixture is only $100, what a find.
My kiddos posing as this St. Francis of Assisi statue.  Only $175!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment